Embark on guided tour to the real Pyrenees and France. Live a small group Pyrenees and French experience away from the crowds.
Enjoy a 1h hour soft hiking experience in the Pyrenees Mountains, admire the most pictorial views and discover its hidden spots while you enjoy a soft hike with a local guide. Discover the charm of both, a traditional French mountain village and a very old medieval Spanish town.
Discover the amazing mountains of the Pyrenees, a natural border between France and Spain. Put one foot in each country. Admire the most pictorial views and its hidden spots while you hike with a local guide. Discover the rich and varied Pyrenees wildlife while learning about the fascinating vegetation and geological history of these unique mountains.
The hike included in this tour is soft and does not include any technical difficulty, the terrain might have some uneven sections, the total walking distance is 3.7km / 2.3 miles and the duration will be 1h aprox.
Visit the traditional and very old French village of Prats de Molló, where you will be able to see its narrow streets and picturesque houses, the Romanesque church from 10th century and it’s fortification from XVII century.
Enjoy free time for lunch in the traditional and enchanting Spanish medieval town of Camprodon where you will be able to see how the village has kept its old charm after 1000 years of history.
Difficulty / Real walking time: Low / 1h aprox
Duration: 11 hours in total (from 7:15 to 18:15 approx.).
Season: 15 April to 15 November
Price per person: 92€
Equipement needed: Sport shoes, boots or comfortable shoes, comfortable and warm clothing, sunscreen, raincoat and some snack.
– The hike included in this tour is soft and does not include any technical difficulty, the terrain might have some uneven sections, the total walking distance is 3.7km / 2.3 miles and the duration will be 1h aprox.
– Please bring your passport. You don’t need any other specific document to cross the border to any other EU country.
What is included:
- Small groups
- Transport and pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- 1h hour soft hiking
- Visit to the traditional Pyrenees Village of Prats de Molló
- Visit to the traditional Pyrenees Village of Camprodón
- Certified Mountain local guide
- Accident and civil liability insurance
- Bottled water
- Information about nature, history and culture of the area
What is not included: