These are some of the implemented measures:
- Modifications of some routes to maintain the safety distance.
- All the guides will wear a protection mask when is not possible to keep the safety distance.
- All the guides will wash their hands with hydroalcoholic gel whenever is posible during the activity.
- Hydroalcoholic gel and face masks will be provided to travelers who do not carry.
- All our vehicles will be systematically cleaned before each use.
- Occupancy rates will be reduced in our vehicles in accordance with current legislation.
Notes for travellers:
- If you have any of the Covid-19 symptoms or if you have been in contact with someone with Covid-19 in the last 14 days, please avoid to participate in the activity.
- Wear a protection mask whenever is not possible to keep the safety distance.
- Wash your hands with hydroalcoholic gel during the activity.
- Keep the safety distance of 2 meters with other participants at all time.
- Do not share other material or food with other travellers.
- Please bring hygienic mask, hydroalcoholic gel, plastic gloves, plastic bag, tissues, and all personal item you may need ( sunscreen, food, drink etc.).