Montseny National Park Hiking Tour from Barcelona
Guided hiking through the unique mountains of the Montseny Natural Park (near Barcelona). Unesco Biosphere Reserve.
Transport: If you are not coming with your own car, you have the possibility to take our “Transport pack” option that includes the pickup from Barcelona.
Tour duration: 8 hours aprox.
Hike level: The hike is not difficult and can be done all walking. However, it is not recommended for people who are not used to walk 4 hours with uphill sections.
Number of participants: A minimum of 4 participants is required to run de this tour.
- If you are coming with your own vehicle we meet at 9:00 am at La Garriga train station
- If you have chosen the “Transport Pack”, the meeting time and place is: 8:15 a.m. at Avinguda Meridiana 408, Barcelona (next to Fabra and Puig metro).
- Price of the tour: 39€ / person
- Price of the “Transport pack”: 49€ / person
Email us at email@example.com to check availability and once confirmed, you can book directly in this website.
¡Amazing hiking tour to the Montseny mountain, a Unesco Biosphere reserve!
Guided trek through the unique mountains of the Montseny Natural Park (near Barcelona). Enjoy this total hiking. While you climb to the top of Matagalls through an off the beaten route, you will be able to see and learn about the local fauna and flora of this wonderful park declared UNESCO Biosphere Reserve.
- Transport in a air conditioning van with air conditioning
- Certified guide
- Guided easy hike in the Costa Brava natural park
- Free time in Costa Brava to have luch (not included).
- Guided visit in Costa Brava
- Bottled water
- Accident insurance
- Lunch in Girona